There are reports of user after Windows update version 1809 files gone missing on their computer. They might attempt using certain recovery tools but they failed. In this case, you are advised to contact Microsoft Support and they will help you to fix this issue. You don’t need to be worry and just contact support and follow guidance of support agent. Microsoft also paused the update until issue get fixed and if you are not affected with issue, you can download and install Windows 10 update version 1809 now.
However Microsoft paused Windows 10 update version 1809 for some time and re released it. Those who have already installed Windows update version previously they will be receiving cumulative update called KB4464330 as a resolution for data loss issue. In case if you need support or report any issues you can directly tack to Microsoft +1-800-MICROSOFT or find a local number in your area. Find Global Customer Service Phone numbers here.If you have access to a different PC, please contact us at Microsoft Contact us.
Learn more about Windows 10 Installation.
- How to install Windows update version 1809
- How to create a system image in Windows 10
- How to install Windows 10
- How to Create USB Bootable Windows 10 installation media
- How to Create Bootable USB/DVD media from ISO for Windows 10
- Windows 10 complete Guide
Error while installing Windows 10 update version 1809? Refer below links.
- Windows 10 version 1809 update error 0x80070005
- Windows 10 version 1809 update error 0x80004005-0x1000A
- Windows 10 version 1809 update error 0x8007001F-0x20006
- Updates failed Windows 10 version 1809 error 0x80246019
- Windows update error 0x800f0900 on Windows 10
- Windows Update repeatedly offers the same update
- Fix Windows Update Unspecified Error 0x80004005