This guide is about Clean Install Windows 10 from USB Bootable Media.In the previous guide you have created Windows 10 USB bootable media. Now you will start installing Windows 10 on your computer by follow below steps. Make sure the USB bootable drive is connected to computer. Restart your computer now and start pressing F12 until you see boot menu or boot options. Once you see boot options, select USB drive using arrow keys and click on enter. It should initiate Windows installation.
1. Now the computer booted form USB drive. Verify that the language, time/currency, and keyboard input fields are all correct. Click Next.
2. Click Install Now.
3. Next, you should see the Windows product activation screen.
If you do not have a Windows 10 product activation key, or if you have previously installed and activated Windows 10 and are reinstalling, then click below where it says “I don’t have a product key.” Otherwise, enter your Windows product key and then click Next.
4. Now select the Windows 10 version you wish to install. For most users this will, and is recommended to be, Home version. Then, click Next.
5. Check the box and agree to the license terms and click Next.
6. This step allow you to upgrade your previous version of Windows if there is already on have installed or you can select Custom Advanced Options to perform clean installation. Click on Custom Option as it guide is about clean installation.
7. Select the partition with the current installation of Windows (usually “Drive 0”), and click the Delete button to remove the partition from the hard drive
8. Select the empty drive (Drive 0 Unallocated Space).
9. Click Next to begin the installation process.
10. Windows 10 installation will start. It will copy setup files, install features, install updates if any, and finally clean up the residual installation files. Once this is done, your PC will restart.
11. Once the Windows 10 core files installation is finished.Windows 10 will ask you a few basic questions about your preferences, before completing the installation and taking you to the Windows 10 desktop. Once the preferences setup is done you will see desktop as below.
That’s it. Share your comments below.