In this guide learn how to use Windows and We have explained each and every features and how to use them. This is Complete Guide How to Use Windows 10. Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system developed and released by Microsoft, It was released on July 29, 2015.It is the first version of Windows that receives ongoing feature updates. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support. Windows 10 introduced a number of new elements, including the option to use a touch-optimized interface, Cortana voice assistant, Edge browser and multiple desktops, Universal Apps and Metro-style apps.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
Let me split Windows 10 tips and tutorials into categories to help you to understand Windows 10 operations easily by simple steps. If you feel we are missing some thing or you have new question about Windows 10. You can just Ask your questions in our Forum. We will get back to you soon. We are listed below tutorial for you and lot more coming soon and they will added here.
Quick Note : Before making any changes in your computer, I suggest you to create a System Restore point so that you can restore back your computer to previous working stat if something goes wrong.
Windows 10 Basic How to Guides
- How to install Windows 10
- How to Create USB Bootable Windows 10 installation media
- How to Create Bootable USB/DVD media from ISO for Windows 10
- How to create user account in Windows 10
- How to change user account password
- How to manage user account and passwords
- How to change desktop background in Windows 10
- Keyboard short cuts in Windows 10
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10
- How to refresh Windows 10 Without erasing your data
- How to reset or reinstall Windows 10 completely
- How to add printer or install printers
- How to change date and time, set alarm in Windows 10
- How to create a system image in Windows 10
- How to setup or install dual boot
- How to check Windows 10 version
- How to update or install drivers in Windows 10
- How to change Autoplay settings in Windows 10
- How to create recovery installation drive in Windows 10
- How to Enable, disable or install Windows updates
- How to Configure Email in Windows Mail App in Windows 10
- How to install or uninstall Apps from Windows Store
- How to sync your settings in Windows 10
- How to uninstall Apps from Add and Remove programs
- How to create hotspot in Windows 10
Customize Windows 10 settings and features
- Change the default Fonts in Windows 10
- Create your own Theme or Install new Theme
- Change icon size in Windows 10
- Add Multiple Time Zone Clocks
- Change Login Screen Background
- Manage Notifications and System Sounds
- Set Compatibility Mode for Universal Apps
- Manage Cortana Voice Assistant
- Switch Start Menu Metro Style to Classic
- How to Change Screen Savers in Windows 10
- Manage Desktop Task bar Icons
- Configure Mouse and Keyboard settings
- Use Offline Maps
- Change screen saver in Windows 10
Hope you enjoy learning Windows 10 here. Do you want us to add more topics or tutorial ?. Ask your questions in our Forum. We will take care of it.