This guide will explain How to create OneDrive account. Here we have 6 simple steps to sign up to OneDrive for free. To create an OneDrive account you require to have Microsoft account. Microsoft account is nothing but @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, or @live.com*email address, or an Xbox Live or Skype account. If you already have above emails ID’s you can use that Microsoft email info to sign in to OneDrive.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create the one. You can choose @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, or @live.com. Or can also use your existing Gmail, Yahoo email accounts to sign up with OneDrive.
OneDrive is cloud based file hosting service providing by Microsoft initially for free and part of Office 365 paid version. It allows user to keep a copy of their important files and folders. Users also can sync important files into one drive, share them on real-time through office 365. In th
OneDrive works almost as your external hard disk drive. It allows you to access OneDrive files and folders on any device without saving them locally. I can say one drive is the best file hosting cloud service my Microsoft. Microsoft OneDrive allow you to login and access your files from all your devices, but OneDrive should be connected with same Microsoft account.
How to create a OneDrive account
- Go to OneDrive.com on https://onedrive.live.com/about/signin/web browser. Or copy and paste this link on your Internet browser.
Note: If you already have Microsoft account, you can use the same to sign up with OneDrive. Or Click on Create One!
2. Click the Create a Microsoft account button.
3. As shown in the below image, you can use your Outlook.com, Hotmail.com Microsoft account. Or you can click on Use a phone number instead option to create OneDrive account using your phone number. Click on Use your email instead to use your existing email account.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Do you have Gmail, Yahoo or any other domains? Use them to sign up for Microsoft account, later that can be used to sign in to OneDrive.
6. Continue through any additional on-screen instructions. Once you completed, it will automatically take you to the OneDrive inbox, where you can upload, share or manage your files.
That’s it :). Comment below or ask more in our Forum,