There are situations that you may see that your computer display is stretched or zoomed. For example if you open any applications or Window in your computer they may look blurry, stretched or zoomed. I meant to say Windows is not displaying as it supposed to be. I remember another instance where only the browser such as Google Chrome, Internet explorer or Firefox are stretched or zoomed. Note: This was just problem with resolution settings on those browsers. If this is the case when you see the browsers are stretched or zoomed you can hold Ctrl key and scroll down or up to change the resolutions or correct the stretched or zoomed display. Since we see the computer display blurry, stretched or zoomed everywhere, this could be something else. As per my research this issues occurs when Display Driver is corrupted or incompatible drive installed, Monitor Display resolutions may incorrect. Let us go ahead and perform possible resolutions steps to fix blurry Stretched or Zoomed Screen Display on Windows 10.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
Restore Display Resolutions to recommended
- Check your computer resolutions are set to recommend. To do that. Right click on the desktop and click on Display Settings from the menu.
Make sure that the Scale and Layout, Resolutions are set to recommended.
Note: For the display screen resolutions settings you may need to refer your computer monitor manual guide that should be shipped with monitor. Check your computer monitor box or check on manufacturer website. Learn more How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10.
Reinstall Display – Graphics driver
- In some case graphics drive is not updated properly through Windows update or the existing driver is corrupted or the graphics drive is older version, you may still face the issues. In this case we may need to reinstall the graphics drive completely.
- If the issues occurred recently you can roll back the graphics drivers to the previous one. Learn How to Roll back drivers in Windows 10
If that does not work reinstall the graphics drivers. Learn How to uninstall applications in Windows 10 – How to reinstall AMD Graphics drivers – How to reinstall Nvidia Graphics drivers
That’s it. Hope the above guide helped you to fix blurry Stretched or Zoomed Screen Display on Windows 10. You should keep your graphics drivers up-to-date if you’re a PC gamer. And it will improve your computer performance and video, text, or display quality in your computer. And your computer will run smoothly.