In this guide learn how Fix Netwtw04.sys blue screen of death error in Windows 10 Netwtw04.sys is network driver related system files. It may occurs randomly when you are using Internet in the middle of internet, while plug in head phone, while playing music or videos, when you connect or disconnect internet. When you plug in or unplug network cable, when you open some Windows applications in the middle computer restarts and you will see one of these following errors on your computer screen.
RECOMMENDED: Fix this issue in 3 simple steps. Takes only 2 minutes.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
- “STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL – Netwbw04.sys”
- “STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED – Netwbw04.sys”
- “STOP 0×00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA – Netwbw0sys”
This issue occurs due to several reasons some listed below.
- Faulty drivers – Windows update might download faulty drivers while it is updating. If this is the we can just roll back drivers or restore previous drivers.
- Incompatible applications – You may face these issues if installed applications are not compatible with Windows Operating system.
- Incomplete Windows update or Faulty Windows update – In case if Windows update has stopped or not completed for some reasons issues may occurs randomly
- Corrupted Antivirus – This is the major suspect, faulty anti – virus can create end number of issues in your computer. You should always make sure the anti-virus is up to date and working fine.
- Faulty Graphics drives and network drives – The graphics drivers and network drivers installed through Windows update may cause the issues. Always recommended to download and install graphics and network drivers from their manufacturer website.
How to Fix Netwtw04.sys blue screen of death error in Windows 10
Quick Note: Before making any changes in your computer, I suggest you to create a System Restore point so that you can restore back your computer to previous working stat if something goes wrong. Perform below troubleshooting steps one by one. After every steps check if the issues is fixed.
Step 1: Roll back network drives
In step 1 we suspect on recently installed or updated network drivers. And are trying to restore the previous working network drivers. Learn How to roll back drivers in Windows 10
- Press Windows + R to open Run command
- Type devmgmt.msc and click the OK button.
- Expand Network Adapters
- Click on your Network Adapter (Usually the drivers name ends with Wireless LAN card and Ethernet Controller) Click on Properties.
- Click on Drivers Tab. Click on Roll Back Driers
- Click on Yes and restart the computer.
Refer this guide to learn How to roll back drivers in Windows 10
Step 2: Download reinstall Network drivers from manufacturer’s website.
Usually network driver does not work when Windows updates installs faulty or not compatible drivers. Hence you can directly download and install drivers from manufacturer’s website.
Here are major computer manufacturers from where you can download drivers for your computer. Download network driver and install it in your computer.
Step 3: Reinstall graphics driver and network driver bundle.
If you have NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics card drivers in your computer, they usually install bundle of drivers and applications including network drivers. Hence completely remove and reinstall graphics and network driver’s bundle.
Uninstall graphics drives using official removal tools.
Download graphics driver’s uninstall tools from below link. And run them to remove graphics drivers.
- AMD/ ATI Driver Uninstaller: http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/downloads.html
- NVIDIA Driver Uninstaller: http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/downloads.html
- Alternate link for both drivers Uninstaller: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Download and reinstall graphics drives from official website.
You can reinstall graphics drives after removing antivirus software.
- Automatically detect NVIDIA Driver: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx?lang=en-us
- Automatically detect AMD/ATI Driver: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool
Step 4: Uninstall Anti-virus software using official removal tools.
Find your antivirus from below guide to download and remove them.
- Temporarily disable any antivirus firewall
- Remove-reinstall Norton anti-virus using Norton removal tool
- How to Completely uninstall AVG products
Hope you were able to fix the issues by following this guide. If you still getting Netwtw04.sys blue screen of death error in Windows 10 than it should related faulty network hardware. You may have to contact your computer manufacturer for further support. Comment below or ask more in our Forum.