Outlook does not send and receive emails, shows error 0x8007007E. This usually happens when the installed Microsoft Office files and Windows operating system files have been upgraded to the latest version. Since you have latest Office and Windows updates installed on your computer, sometime it required to reconfigure emails accounts freshly. As Outlook accounts settings should be compatible with implemented security updates. So you may need to repair or reinstall Microsoft Office and reconfigure the account settings if required. Few users reported this errors started after Windows upgrade or Microsoft Office upgrade.This guide helps to Fix Outlook error 0x8007007E.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
How Fix Outlook error 0x8007007E
Note: Before you go ahead and perform below resolutions steps on your computer, contact your ISP provider for outlook account settings and make sure account settings are properly configured in your computer.
Step 1: Repair Microsoft Office.
- Press Windows + R key to bring up RUN command. Type “appwiz.cpl” press enter to open add and remove programs.
- Find Microsoft Office Application in programs list, right click on it and select Change.
- Select repair and click on continue. It may take few minutes. You can just sit back and relax.
Step 2: Disable Anti-Virus or Reinstall
Incorrect Anti-Virus configuration also can cause Outlook error 0x8007007E.
Follow below links to disable, uninstall or reinstall antivirus software from your computer
- How to temporarily disable any antivirus firewall
- Remove-reinstall Norton anti-virus using Norton removal tool
- Completely uninstall AVG products
- Disable Windows Defender in Windows 8/10
- Turn Windows Defender on or off in Windows 8
- Turn Windows Defender on or off in Windows 7
Step 3: Refresh Windows Operating system.
Follow below links to learn more about Windows refresh and reset.
For further support comment below for post your questions in Forum