In Windows 10 you can change date, time and time zone on your computer as per your requirement. It also includes setting up the alarms, timers and stop watches. In this article, you can find the easy steps to change the date, time and setting up the alarm.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
Change Date and Time:
- Select the date and time displayed on the taskbar exactly at the right bottom corner of your computer screen.
2. If you wish to change the time or the date here, click on the date and time settings option.
3. It will open the date and time window.
4. Windows 10 by default will be set to the Automatic time. If you wish to change the date and time, you first need to turn OFF the automatic time.
5. Once it is turned OFF, you will get the option to change the time and date, you can manually set the time and date here and save the settings.
Set up alarm in Windows 10:
You can follow the below simple steps to set up, edit or delete the alarm in Windows 10 Operating System.
- Press Windows logo button on the keyboard, open All Apps and choose the option Alarms & Clock.
2. You can turn alarms that already exist on and off by clicking the toggle to their right.
3. To create a new alarm, click the plus (+) symbol in the bottom right corner.
4. Use the scroll wheel to set a time, and then click the links under each of the remaining items to configure an alarm name, whether the alarm repeats (and on what days), the sound to use, and how long hitting the snooze button gives you. When you’re done, click the “Save” button.
5. When you’re done, your new alarm is automatically enabled, but you can turn it on or off like any other alarm.
6. When your alarm goes off, you’ll receive a notification above the Windows system tray. Click the “Dismiss” button to stop the timer sound or the “Snooze” button to snooze the clock for the preset amount of time. You can even use the drop down to adjust the amount of snooze time you get.
7. To delete an alarm, click the “Select Alarms” button in the bottom-right of the “Alarms & Clocks” window.
8. Select the alarms you want to delete, and then click the “Delete” button.
Setting up the time, date and alarm in Windows 10 is very easy and we have made it much easier for you by providing the step by step procedure. You can follow the above instructions to set the time, date and alarm as per your requirement.