This guide is about How to create bootable USB-DVD media from ISO for Windows 10. In the previous guide we have learned how to create USB bootable drive and I mentioned that you can create DVD bootable drive as well if you have Windows 10 ISO downloaded in your computer. Let us assume that we have download Windows 10 ISO file from Windows media creation tool. Now we have option to burn it on USB flash drive or DVD drive. Let us learn How to create bootable USB-DVD media from ISO for Windows 10 in this guide.Or you can download Windows 10 ISO file here
RECOMMENDED: Fix this issue in 3 simple steps. Takes only 2 minutes.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
Let us go ahead and burn Windows 10 ISO into USB drive or DVD drive now. Here I am using Freeisoburner . Usaing the same I created bootable media to install Windows on my computer.You will require a 4 GB USB for the 32-bit version and a 8 GB for the 64-bit version of Windows 10.
- Download and install Freeisoburner from official website. You may find few more ISO burner tool online like Windows USB/DVD Download Tool, Rufus, ABUSB, ESET SysRescue Live, WinToFlash, Windows USB Installer Maker or Windows Installation Media Creation Tool.
- As show in the below image you have click on Open (ISO file) manually Windows 10 ISO file. The DVD drive is already selected or you can click down arrow button and selected DVD or USB drive if you have multiple drive connected to your computer.
3. Once you select the ISO file and Drive click on Burn button and wait for the process to get over. Remember that when you click Start, all data preset on this USB will be deleted, so if you need to, you may back up your data first before using it. Once the process is completed, you will have a bootable Windows 10 installation USB media in your hands, which you can use to install Windows 10.
You can use DVD drive or USB drive to make it Windows 10 bootable media using above tool. That’s it. Learn how to install Windows 10.