This guide will show you How to install Hp Wireless printer in Windows 10. Wireless printer connects to your wireless network and allows all computers connected to that network to use the printer. Because the connection is wireless, you can place the printer in any convenient location in your home and also avoid cable clutter.
RECOMMENDED: Fix this issue in 3 simple steps. Takes only 2 minutes.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
When you connect a printer to your PC or add a new printer to your home network, you can usually start printing right away. Windows supports most printers, and you probably won’t have to go out of your way to install special printer software. If you’re using Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1, additional printer support and drivers are available through Windows Update.
Problems or questions? Save time and get personal support. Ask your question!
Note: If you have a new wireless printer that hasn’t been added to your home network, read the instructions that came with the printer to learn how to add it. Check the printer manufacturer’s website to learn more and to get up-to-date software for your printer.
How to install Hp Wireless printer in Windows 10?
Warning : Before making any changes in your computer, I suggest you to create a System Restore point so that you can restore back your computer to previous working stat if something goes wrong.
- Run the setup software from the disc that comes with the printer. You should find an option to set it up wirelessly. If you already have it set up in the USB mode then you will get an option to convert the USB connected printer to wireless as you see in the screenshot below. Click on it.
2. It will ask you to connect the USB cable from printer to computer, if you have the printer disconnected. Do it.
3. Now in this step, it will start going through the wireless setup process automatically.
4. It will continue with the network printer installation.
5. Once it goes through the process, it should show a success window indicating that printer is connected to the wireless network.
6. Now, you can disconnect the USB cable.
7. All set up and ready to use. Click Finish and start using your printer wirelessly over the network.
Note: Overall, an easy setup process. You just need to select Wireless setup initially and follow the on-screen instructions. It should be a cakewalk after that..
To print web pages using Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, select Print and then select Print again. See what the printed page will look like by selecting Print Preview. Or, print pages by pressing Ctrl + P.To print only a picture from a page (and not the whole page), right-click on the picture, and select Print. In the Print dialog box, select Print again. For further support, leave comments or ask more on Forum.