Microsoft officially announced that Windows 10 November 2019 update is available for users on the most recent versions of Windows 10 Operating System. You can also call this update as Windows 10 version 1909 update. It is easy for the end users to install Windows 10 November 2019 update with the latest Windows 10 1903 version of Windows. In our previous articles, we have discussed about Windows 10 V1903 and Windows 10 V1809 updates.
If you are trying to install Windows 10 November 2019 update on your computer, this guide helps you in all the possible ways to install the update on your computer and enjoy the latest features released by Microsoft.
How to download and install Windows 10 November 2019 update?
You can download and install Windows 10 November 2019 update using the Windows Update feature on your computer. Before proceeding with the upgrade process, make sure you have a stable Internet connection, so that the download will not get interrupt.
You can install Windows 10 version 1909 update in multiple ways like, using Windows Update feature, using Media Creation Tool etc. You can follow any of the below mentioned steps.
Install Windows 10 November update using Windows Update feature:
Refer the below steps to download and install Windows 10 November 2019 update on your computer.
- Press Windows logo + I keys on your keyboard to open the Settings window.
- Click on Update & Security.
3. If your computer is up-to-date, you can see the option, Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909.
4. Click on Download and install now.
5. Update will start downloading now.
6. If there are any necessary updates available, it will download automatically and install them.
7. After installing the updates, computer will prompt to restart. Reboot your computer to complete the update installation.
You can now enjoy the latest version of Windows Operating System.
What are the latest features in Windows 10 November 2019 update?
The new features in Windows 10 November 2019 update includes capabilities for:
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.
- Integrating One-drive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box.
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar fly out on the Taskbar.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
For more information on the Windows 10 version 1909 update, you can refer this link.
I hope that, the above guide helps you to download and install Windows 10 November 2019 update which is also called as Windows 10 version 1909 update on your computer. If you need any help on the upgrade process, you can comment below. You can also ask more on our Windows Forum.