What is a clean boot?
Clean boot allows Windows to load minimal drivers, startup items, services and applications. It is almost similar to booting your computer in safe mode. When to perform Clean Boot? Usually we can perform clean boot when computer acting annoyingly or computer booting slowly or getting startup errors. Most of the time clean boot instantly improves the computer boot speed and allows computer to start up quickly. Also, performing clean boot periodically to remove corrupted startups and unwanted startup services. This will really improve boot speed instantly fix startup error.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
Learn How to Perform Clean Boot.
Quick Note: Before making any changes in your computer, I suggest you to create a System Restore point so that you can restore back your computer to previous working stat if something goes wrong. Perform below troubleshooting steps one by one. After every steps check if the issues is fixed.
- Press Windows + R at same time. Type msconfig. Click on OK.
- On General tab, Uncheck Load start up items.
- On Services tab. Click on Hide all Microsoft services. Click on Disable all. Click OK
4. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
6. Close Task Manager.
7. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.
Conclusion: This should improve computer performance or remove start up errors. If does not fix start up error or improve the computer boot time from General tab, click to clear the Load System Services check box, click Apply/OK and restart.
How to Add/Remove applications to Windows start up
How to boot computer is safe mode?
Clean boot vs Safe mode