In this article you will learn How to uninstall applications in Windows 10 . It is recommended to uninstall unused or unwanted applications to save computer disk space. As I noticed some third party applications automatically downloads into the computer when browsing on internet without our knowledge, they may keep on popping up and disturbing while you’re working with other applications. That’s why you have to uninstall apps you no longer use or need.
However, removing the programs is not always easy; sometimes the apps leave the unwanted traces behind, sometimes they refuse to uninstall, and sometimes they are almost impossible to delete. Follow brought couple of methods to uninstall applications from Windows. Come with us and you’ll know How to uninstall applications in Windows 10 easily and quickly.
Warning : Further steps might involve registry manipulation. Making mistakes while manipulating registry could affect your system adversely. So, be careful while editing registry entries and create a System Restore point first.
How to uninstall applications in Windows 10 from the Start Menu
You can uninstall both apps and traditional desktop programs directly from the Start menu.
To do this, you need to do the following:
1. Go to Start>All apps and find the application or program you want to remove.
2. Right-click on it and choose Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
3. If you are uninstalling an application, you’ll see a pop-up window telling that this app and its related information will be uninstalled. You need to click Uninstall to complete the process.
4. If you are uninstalling a desktop program, you’ll see the Programs and Features window. Find the program you want to uninstall, select it and click Uninstall. Then a pop-up window will appear asking you if you are sure to uninstall the program. Click Yes and the program will be uninstalled.
How to uninstall applications in Windows 10 from the Settings Menu
- Open the Start menu.
3.Click System on the Settings menu.
4.Select Apps & features from the left pane.
A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5.Select an app you wish to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
That’s it! Note that depending on the update, the process may take a few minutes.
Now remove the apps you don’t need and come to thank us for helping you uninstall multiple programs easily and safely! Now you have enough space for newer and more useful apps and programs. For further support, leave comments or ask more on Forum.