In this guide learn How to fix Microsoft Edge-Store apps not connecting to Internet. Microsoft is aware of an issue after installing the Windows 10 October 2018 update (version 1809) that prevents Microsoft Store apps from connecting to the Internet on devices that have disabled IPv6. Microsoft is working on a solution that is planned to be released in a future Windows update. In the meantime, you can resolve this problem by enabling IPv6:
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
How does it work?
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your PC issues instantly.
How to fix Microsoft Edge-Store apps not connecting to Internet
Follow below resolutions steps, hope below methods can fix this issues. Learn more Fix Microsoft Edge browser cannot connect to the internet.
Method 1: Enable IPvP6
- Open the Settings app and select Networking & Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Select the network adapter you’re using (by clicking the appropriate link next to “Connections”) and select Properties.
- On the Networking tab, select the checkbox next to Internet Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Select OK to save your changes.
Method 2: Use the Ipconfig command-line to release and renew network connection
- Press Windows key + X, select Command Prompt(Admin)
- Type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
Exit the command prompt and check if problem still persist.
Method 3: Update the Network drivers from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.
- Open run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and hit Enter.
- Expand the “Network Adapters”.
- Right click on the network driver and select “Update Driver Software”. When it prompts to choose an option How do you want to search driver, then go with Search automatically for updated driver software. If you have a driver available on your PC, then select Browse my computer for driver software, then select the appropriate location, where the driver located on your PC for updating it. (Ensure that PC is connected to Internet while performing this step)
- Once this is done, restart the computer to check the problem fixed. If it doesn’t fix the issue, then Right click on the same driver and select “Uninstall” then restart the system and let the system install the driver automatically on Start. Check and see if it resolve the issue.
That’s it 🙂 Leave your comments or ask more on Forum.