In this guide learn how to Recover your iPhone data lost data from iTunes or iCloud. In two methods you can restore or backup your iPhone or any Apple device backup. You can use any of these methods to recover your iPhone data. iCloud Backups: With a Wi-Fi network connection, you can recover a backup of your device using iCloud. You don’t need to plug your device into a computer or even be at home to back up with iCloud. ITunes backups: To restore backup from iTunes computer backup, iPhone should be connected with to computer through lighting USB cable.
Method 1: Recover your iPhone data from your iTunes backup
Apple provides its users with a convenient feature of backing up and restoring data on iTunes. You can easily restore your iPhone data if you have previously backed them up with the program
NOTE: This method will only restore your text messages, contacts, notes, calendar and settings. To recover your data with iTunes:
1) Open iTunes.
2) Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. (Select trust your computer on your iPhone if you are asked to do so.)
3) Click the iPhone icon in the iTunes window.
4) Click the Restore Backup button in the Backups section.
5) Choose a backup of your iPhone and then click Restore.
6) Wait for the restore process to complete. Your iPhone will restart and you will need to re-enter your passwords and set up some settings. Keep your iPhone connected to your computer until it finishes syncing with your computer.
Method 2: Recover your iPhone data from your iCloud backup
If you have backed up your data on iCloud, you can also use it to restore your iPhone. You can use iCloud to restore your photos, documents, configurations and settings, and so on.
IMPORTANT: You must erase your iPhone before you can use the method below to recover your data.
To recover your iPhone data using iCloud:
1) Open Settings and go to General > Reset. Then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
2) Enter your password or Apple ID passcode.
3) Wait for your iPhone to complete the process.
4) Turn on your iPhone and follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Note that your iPhone should be able to connect to the Internet. Then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
5) Sign in your Apple ID.
6) Choose a backup that you want to restore from.
7) Wait for the restore process to complete.
8) Finish the setup. Then you will be able to get your data back on your iPhone.
Method 3: Perform a data recovery
The methods above can’t work for you if you have created any backup. There is still an effective way of recovering your iPhone data though — you can perform a data recovery on your device. There is no official tool released by Apple so you need to seek help from a third-party data recovery program or service provider.
To find a really helpful program or service, you need to do some research on the Internet. Try several programs and find out the one that really works for you. Or search on the Internet for the data recovery service providers near you. Compare the prices they offer, the services they provide and their reputations before you choose a right one for you. Be extra careful, as the more trustworthy a data recovery program or service provider is, the more likely it is to recover your Android device data.