Users encountered an issue after rebooting the computer. They will not be able to login to the computer. At the login screen, you may see the error message, “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” When this issue occurs, you will lose the access to login to the computer and use the computer normally.
RECOMMENDED: Fix this issue in 3 simple steps. Takes only 2 minutes.
1) Download repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
Generally this issue occurs, when the computer shut downs suddenly during the System Restore, Reset or Refresh process. This may also happens when there is a suddenly power loss during these tasks. In some cases, when the computer is infected with the virus or Trojans, it prevents you to access your computer. We found this issue in all the Operating Systems like Windows 10/8 & 7.
If you are facing the issue with “Your account has been disabled. Please see your System administrator.“ error on your login screen, this guide helps you to fix the error and use the computer normally without any errors.
How to fix Your account has been disabled, please see your system administrator issue on Windows 10/8/7?
In order to fix the issue with your account has been disabled, you need to perform below tasks.
- Boot to advanced boot option and enable hidden admin account.
- Login to the hidden admin account.
- Uncheck account is disabled option to the affected user account.
Follow the below resolution steps one by one in order to fix the issue with your account is disabled, please see your system administrator error message.
Enable hidden Administrator user account:
In order to enable the hidden administrator user account when the computer is not booting, you need to open the Advanced boot options on your computer and perform the required tasks. Refer below steps to perform the required troubleshooting steps.
- To boot to Advanced options, press and hold SHIFT key on your keyboard and click on Restart option on your computer screen. Make sure not to leave the SHIFT key till you get the Advanced options.
2. On the Advanced Options, click on Troubleshoot.
3. Now, click on Advanced options.
4. On the Advanced options screen, click on Command Prompt.
5. In the elevated command prompt, type the below command and hit enter.
net user administrator /active:yes
6. Once the command is executed, type Exit and hit enter.
7. Reboot your computer now. At the login screen, you can see the Administrator user account. Click on it and login to it.
Note: If you have enabled the hidden administrator user account for the first time, there will not be any password. You can just click on it to login.
Modify Local Users and Groups to fix Your account has been disabled issue:
Once you are in hidden administrator user account, refer the below steps and perform the same on your computer.
- Press Windows logo + R keys on your keyboard to open RUN window. Type compmgmt.msc and hit enter. It will open the Computer Management window.
2. On your left hand side, click on Users under Local Users and Groups section. Then double click on Administrator.
3. Uncheck the option Account is disabled. Click on Apply and then OK.
Reboot your computer and try logging to your user account. You will now be able to login to the computer without errors.
Once you boot to the computer, refer the below steps to disable hidden administrator user account.
- Click on Windows icon, type cmd. Right click on Command Prompt and select the option Run as Administrator.
2. On the elevated command prompt, type the below command and hit enter.
net user administrator /active:no
It will disable the hidden administrator user account on your computer. To make sure that the issue fixed completely, reboot your computer and try logging to user account multiple times.
The above troubleshooting steps helps you to fix the issue with your account has been disabled, please see your system administrator error. You will now be able to login to the user account without any issues. If you need any further assistance, do comments below. You can also ask about the Windows errors on our Forum.